Family Heating & Air provides the perfect solution to temperature control challenges. No ductwork? Limited space? Remodeling project, space conversion, or an addition? No problem. Ductless mini-splits put you in total control of indoor temperature, without complex installation or detracting from aesthetics. With little more than access to an exterior wall and electricity, a compact outdoor unit and streamlined indoor unit deliver heating/cooling right where you need it. And, most often, the factory-trained, NATE-certified specialists from Family Heating & Air complete your project in a single visit.
Professional Ductless HVAC Installations & Service
With over one hundred years of knowledge and experience under our roof, Family Heating & Air combats the year-round weather in the Gulf Coast and surrounding areas with convenient, quiet, and energy-efficient options. As a Bryant Factory Authorized Dealer, we offer a range of sophisticated ductless air conditioners and heat pumps, which handle the demands of a single or multiple rooms. Features such as inverter technology, remote operation, extensive line lengths, multi-stage filtration, and effective heating down to -22° F, ensure a versatile option to handle any demand and maintain ideal temperature control. Contact Family Heating & Air at 850-972-1879 for ductless HVAC installation, seasonal maintenance, and skilled repair across Pensacola, Pace, Gulf Breeze, Cantonment, Perdido Key, Molino, Milton, Ensley, Ferry Pass, Brent, West Pensacola, FL & Ocean Springs, Biloxi, D'Iberville, St. Martin, Gulf Hills, MS. From our family to yours… Family Heating & Air simplifies and optimizes your comfort.
Whether as additional conditioning for a residence currently outfitted with a conventional HVAC system or as the main source for a single room or the whole home, ductless mini-split AC or heat pump systems provide an effective and convenient option. The system consists of an outdoor compressor/condenser linked to the indoor air-distributing unit by way of a conduit that houses the power cable, refrigerant tubing, and drain line. The equipment is compact, streamlined, and easy to access for service.
Call our team for your ductless mini-split services!
To determine the right system and configuration for your specific needs, contact the ductless specialists from Family Heating & Air. Along with an exceptional quality of products, we follow strict protocols for installation, maintenance, and repair, ensuring peak performance from your system. Give us a call to discuss your project and to greatly improve the comfort and efficiency of your home in the Gulf Coast and surrounding areas.
Some of the many benefits of ductless HVAC include:
- Aesthetics – Compact air handlers and versatility in location allow for interior design options and seamless integration.
- Cost Savings – Only heating or cooling rooms in use trims monthly costs.
- Ease of Installation – With little more than a 3” hole in an exterior wall, the system incorporates without any major renovation.
- Energy Efficiency – Along with eliminating energy losses due to ductwork, zoned control and inverter technology contribute to exceptional efficiency.
- Flexibility – Varied conduit lengths allow placement of the outdoor unit up to 50’ away from the indoor unit.
- Powerful – Despite the space-saving design, mini-split systems handle the demand of extreme weather and provide ideal comfort.
- Quiet Operation – The compressor/condenser is located outside and the indoor unit provides whisper-quiet noise levels.
- Zoning – Each indoor air handler features a separate thermostat for personalized temperature settings in each zone.